Even if some of the things on this list of scientific data ("ingredients of love")are not grasped by my brain, I can appreciate the magnitude of what was arranged for me to be here now.
In human terms there was a lot of button pushing, brake applying, lever pulling, dial turning, knob twisting, and the list goes on and on.
On one page alone there are 49 arrangements that needed to be seen to on my behalf.
1.The first arrangement was to see to the number and timing of close encounters that earth would have with nearby stars. If a dice were rolled and that number was too many, then one or more of my ancestors would have been destroyed by the close encounter and I would not have been born.
2. The fifth on the list of details to watch over to get just right for this many generations of humans to get to me and my children was the "absorption rate of planets and planetismals by parent star". I don't know the details, but I am thankful that in our wild and powerful universe there is a Creator who created a parent star that does not absorb Earth, Jupiter, Venus, Mars us before I have been created and been able to live and meet Jesus.
3. There are at least 14 factors about an individual star that impact life on our earth- even things like its color matter to human civilization. Some of the other things that cannot be ignored or left to chance are: rotation rate, amount of metal within, age, rate of change in rotation, magnetic field, carbon-oxygen ration, get this one "space velocity relative to Local Standard of Rest" wow does that smack of God's laws or what!?
4. Number of moons matters, tidal force must be set, magnetic fields need to be gauged in more ways than one, axial tilt needs to be a certain way without fluxuating much, stellar winds need to exist, but not destroy life.
5. Our solar system encounters with interstellar gas clouds and cloud-lets needs to be confined and limited to a certain number and need to occur only at certain acceptable & beneficial time periods.Who would have thought that cloud-lets needed to be guided or minimized ? So cool!
6.The structure of a comet cloud which surrounds the planetary system needs to be of a certain order and a certain way to allow for simple life to exist even for a few months.
7. The density of baryons in the "Local Volume of the universe" as well as the density of baryons and matter in and around our neighboring Local Group of galaxies" impacts global civilization.
8. How close our solar system is to a black hole during the history of humankind must be within a specific and safe parameter.
9. The timing of outward migration of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. So a range/distance boundary for how far these planets can migrate and a set of guidelines or controls on histories time line is indicated by science.
10.For our global benefit (meaning all humans)the nearness of interactions between solar system nebulae and white dwarfs or neutron stars or stellar winds from a neutron star or a collapsar disk- all had to fall into helpful, life-protecting, non-destructive limits not only in areas of power emanated but also in non-harmful and life promoting arrival and departure.
Are you feeling loved and special yet? These are just a very few of the 7 pages (49 items each) I printed out of the 22+ pages in the research done. Some of these are factors needed to be just right just for simple life to exist for 90 days, some are for sustaining intelligent physical life in a globally distributed high-technology civilization. You can find these on www.reasons.org/links/hugh/research-notes. Praise God!